Below you will find the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 perks list. Black Ops 2′s perks give players extra abilities to take advantage of when setting up load-outs in multiplayer. Putting some thought into your perk choices can lead to some interesting combinations that can compliment a persons playstyle to make them a much more effective soldier, especially now that Black Ops 2 uses a 10 point – or ‘Pick 10′, as it’s called – system to create classes.
What are your ideal perk combinations?
- Flak Jacket — Take less explosive damage.
- Ghost — Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving.
- Blind Eye — Unaffected by AI-controlled perks.
- Hardline — Receive bonus score points.
- Lightweight — Move faster, take no falling damage.
- Hard-wired — Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.
- Scavenger — Replenish ammo and grenades from fallen enemies.
- Cold-blooded — Resistance to targeting systems including Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and player-controlled aircraft.
- Toughness — Reduced flinch when shot.
- Fast Hands — Swap weapons faster, use grenades and equipment faster, and safely throw back frag grenades.
- Engineer — Show enemy equipment, delay explosives and re-roll and booby trap care packages.
- Dead Silence — Move silently.
- Extreme Conditioning — Sprint for a longer duration.
- Tactical Mask — Reduce the effect of flash, concussion and shock charges.
- Awareness — Enemy movements are easier to hear.
- Dexterity — Climb ladders and get over over objects quicker, recover from melee faster and aim faster after sprinting.