If you own one the fancy new PlayStation Vita portable consoles and want to get some Black Ops action on the go, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified may be of interest to you. If you don’t have a PS Vita, there’ll be a special Black Ops Declassified Vita system bundle coming out later this year. No price has been confirmed yet, though.
The Black Ops Declassified trailer (embedded below) was shown at Gamescom today and shows just what you can expect from Black Ops Declassified on the Vita – including a covert single player campaign, 4v4 multiplayer over Wi-Fi, and some sweet Nuketown action!
Check out the trailer:
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.