First Black Ops PC Patch Arrives on Steam
PC gamers have been reporting a number of issues with Black Ops’ multiplayer since launch, some even claiming lag is making the game unplayable. Treyarch have responded to the problems in good time with the first Black Ops PC patch, also, assuring us that more is on the way.
The update is available now on Steam and addresses the following issues.
We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.”
- - GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
- - GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.
- - Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.
- - Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
- - Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.
- - GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
- - Incomplete server browser results.
- - Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
- - Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.